Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Buddha used to call people Stream

Water flowing underground. Mr. Byrne speaks true. Who were we when we started this journey? The day's gone by. The Navy and suddenly there was college then suddenly there was nursing. Then suddenly I was here. Funny how the High School bit just drops off that equation. Funny that it is defined by organizations or jobs. Not people. Or loves. What are the highlights? What spikes of neuronal activity are still flickering solidly enough for me to get a handle on. Bright moments.

While learning to ride a bike I practiced with my Dad on the neighbor's driveway. Their blacktop curved down a hill and to the left. It led into a larger flat section of black top that had a basketball goal at one end. I was always terrified that I was going to smack into that thing and break my teeth out. I was always terrified of breaking my teeth out. Probably some phobia Mom programmed me for.

Making love to that Petty Officer that was down to the 50 on medical leave. I picked her up at McChord AFB home of the 62nd Airlift Wing. It wasn't my fault. She asked what I was doing that weekend. I told her I was going to see the new Superman movie. She asked which show we were going to. I picked a time out of my head that I hoped desperately would be alright. She was originally Jamaican. She was the most gorgeous deep walnut color. We were only together once. I panicked after that. She was the adult and said, "I had a great time." before she left.

Why must everything come in threes? Ok, I concede, nothing truly comes in threes. I merely notice and box the occurances due to preexisting biases.

That went nowhere. Defanged for now. Thank goodness. We might have approached continuity. Some sort of vile state where the reader begins to "understand". Which is actually a fault state of the brain. Sort of a MALLOC . Everyone rises to their level of incompetence. Which is to say, Everyone rises to their capacity to focus on one skill set to the exclusion of all others. Which is why neurosurgeons can be complete morons; and frequently are.

Page break? Not quite yet. Need some bake. There we are. Now we take. The time. To write it out. Where is the brain running at? What have we done where have we been? The Buddha used to call people Stream