Monday, August 6, 2007

Privyet!

Welcome one and all to the beginnings of this blog. I am zampolit your humble host. While the name I have chosen to use is from Soviet russia I do not consider myself a communist. I do consider myself a firmly committed social liberitarian. Which is to say, I like what I like when I like it and no other time. Nothing is the way things are. More than likely I will be posting under the influence of some chemical or other. So if I ramble or spittle flows up from your keyboard and between the keys of you mouse then I do apologize.

I am one of those Philistines who will probably link to Wikipedia more often than not. This is mostly from intellectual laziness. It also stems from the fact that I know that I do not know everything about the subjects that I find interesting and make no attempt to unless I have the time. This is exceptionally difficult for me considering that not a moment goes by that I am not invited to cotillian's, ship launchings or biker parties. So as you can imagine my social life is somewhat packed. I know you understand even though you are the little people. I do have the greatest concern and regard for the little people.

I will offend you. Let me type that again so that it sinks in; I will offend you. I don't know you; well most of you at any rate, but, I'm certain in my talents and accumen in this regard. Though society seems a bit more thick skinned these days. In the 90's I had no trouble what-so-ever offending virtually everyone. Being a white male it was easy back then. All I had to do was show up. So I became flabby about my intellectual middle and my invective became so dull that I began to use it as a butter knife. But I'm back in the gym and I purchased a new invective knife from that oxycleen guy on TV. It's got a warranty with onsite support. So there.

What the hell will I be writing about? I don't fucking know! This is the first post. Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick kid! Apologies to the Dead Milkmen. I'll probably write about things that piss me off. Things that make me stop cutting my toenails for months on end. Things that make me giggle like a little schoolgirl. We have to do something with these magnificent tubes don't we? Fill them with bits and packets and such. Otherwise soon to be Ex Senator Stevens (R-AK) will be angry with us for failing to fill them. Heavens we don't want that now do we?

I am overfed, oversexxed, overeducated and bored. I'm tired of being in a maelstrom of shit and everyone else is having all the fun. I have too much to do and no interest in doing any of it. Thus my desire to abuse your rods and cones. If I don't get some of this daily litany of insanity out of my head I'm quite sure my frontal lobes will explode. People bore me, Games bore me, Politics bores me. But I am fascinated none-the-less and I fully intend to force that little paradox into submission. I'll snap it's bones and feed them to the Jack. Jack is my dog. He might post once in a while too.

Ok enough of this. Stop reading and get back to work.



Disclaimer:
I will not guarantee anything about my writing. In fact I expect this to be poorly updated, infrequently grammatically correct and generally a poor show all round. But all things, even bad ones, have a lifecycle. This is the birth. Please mind your step and be careful you don't slip in the placental blood.